If you’ve tried a stop smoking app, you’ll know that quitting smoking is much easier when you’re in the comfort of your own home. You can even order your favorite food delivery to make your day a little less stressful!
However, it’s not all down to the app. You need to put in the work to be successful. You need to:
- Talk to people
- Get support
- Do your best to avoid triggers
- Stay motivated
If you want to make the most of your smartphone, you’re in the right place. Here are some top apps that can help you quit smoking and help you reach your goal.
Quitting Smoking with an App
A great app to help you quit smoking, Smokefree.org has a wide range of features to help you stay on track. With it, you can:
- Check your progress
- Track your cravings
- Create your own custom action plans
- Share your progress
- Find support and companions
- Receive tips and advice
It’s also easy to use and you can get help from a community of people who are in the same boat.
Another great smoking cessation app, Quitline.com is another great tool that can help you quit smoking.
If you’re a smoker, you’ll be able to access advice from a trained professional who can walk you through the process. They can also provide you with tips and support.
The Smokefree.gov website provides a wealth of information about how to quit. It’s a great way to give yourself a boost to help you quit.
The site also has links to a range of resources, including help in quitting.
Quitworks.org provides a range of tools for quitting smoking. It’s a great way to quit smoking in a variety of ways:
- Create your own personalized action plan
- Get support through a community of people who are in the same boat
- Read personal stories from people who have successfully quit
- Follow other users and get tips and support
Stopsmoking.org is a free app that can help you quit smoking. It has a range of features that you can use to help you quit:
- Track your progress
- Use the dashboard to keep track of your progress
- Download tips and tools that can help you quit smoking
- Get help and advice from a community of people who are in the same boat
- Follow others to get news and tips
Quitter is a great app to help you quit smoking. With it, you can:
- Set your own quit date
- Set yourself goals and check your progress
- Stay on top of your quit plan
MyQuitter is another great app to help you quit smoking. You can:
- Track your quit date
- Set a quit date
- Set goals for yourself
- Download tools to help you quit
- Get news and tips from other users
- Follow the Quitter community to get news and tips
Quitbook is another great app to help you quit smoking. It can:
- Help you set a quit date
- Help you plan your quit day
- Set your own quit plan
- Download tips and tools to help you quit smoking
Smokefree is another great app to help you quit smoking. You can:
- Set your quit date
- Get tips from other users
- Create your personalized action plan
- Add extra tools to help you quit
10. Quit Now
Quit Now is a great app to help you quit smoking. It’s free, it’s easy to use and you can download the app to your phone.
Quit Now has:
- A range of features to help you quit
- Tools to help you quit smoking, including help with nicotine patches
- A community of people who are in the same boat
- Tips and advice from people who have quit before
How to Make the Most of Your Phone During a Quitting Session?
When you’re deciding on how to quit smoking, you need to make sure that you’re giving yourself as many tools as possible.
The most important tool that you can give yourself is your smartphone.
As you’re reading these tips, you should know how to:
- Make sure that you’re using an app that is suitable for you
- Follow your quit plan
- Set yourself a quit date
- Set a quit goal
Don’t use your phone as a crutch for your addiction.
You need your phone to help you, but you should make sure that you’re using it for a purpose that’s best for you.
That’s why you should make sure that you:
How to Quit Smoking for Good?
1. Use your phone
The easiest way to quit smoking is to use your smartphone.
You can use your phone to:
- Track your quit days
- Make sure that you’re on track with your quit plan
- Stay motivated by tracking your progress
- Connect with people through social media
While some apps can help you with this, you should still use your phone to:
- Stay on track with your quit plan
- Track your quit progress
- Set yourself a quit goal
It’s important to know that you can also use your phone to:
- Find out more about the benefits of quitting smoking
- Find out more about how to quit smoking
- Find out how to quit smoking for good
2. Use your smartphone for a purpose that’s best for your addiction
Once you’ve made the decision to quit smoking, it’s important to use your smartphone in the way that’s best for you.
That means you should:
- Keep on track with your quit plan
- Track how much you’ve smoked per day
If you want to quit smoking, look at the reasons why you want to quit.
When you’re looking to quit smoking, you should:
- Think about whether it’s the right time for you to quit
- Think about the reasons that you want to quit
- Think about the ways that you can quit smoking
By looking at the reasons why you want to quit, you can start to make plans to quit smoking for good.
What is the takeaway?
The best way to quit smoking is to use your smartphone to help you do it. You can use your phone to:
Making the most of your smartphone when you’re quitting smoking is important for a number of reasons:
- You can check in with your progress every day
- You can set your own quit date
Images by Freepik